I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE ITWINKLE WI-FI APP. WHY?
- Your device may need to be upgraded to a more current operating system.
I THOUGHT THE ITWINKLE WI-FI APP WAS FREE. WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
- The App is free. However, this is a procedure for all app stores. It requires having an email address and passcode. You may also be required to furnish credit card info in the event at some point you decide to purchase an app.
I HAVE MY DEVICE’S WI-FI ENABLED AND AM UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE ITWINKLE WI-FI PRODUCT. WHY?
- Make certain that 1. You are within the effective operating range (33’), 2. Your product is turned on, 3. No other device has control of the iTwinkle Wi-Fi™ product, and 4. Your passcode is entered correctly within the App.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY ‘NO OTHER DEVICE HAS CONTROL OF THE ITWINKLE WI-FI PRODUCT’?
- With Wi-Fi on, your device in range, the product lighted, and you are unable to control the features of the App, then another device may have control, thus locking you out. Locate any other device that may be connected and turn its Wi-Fi off or disconnect from the iTwinkle Wi-Fi network. This would allow you to gain control of the iTwinkle Wi-Fi product.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY DEVICE GOES OUTSIDE THE EFFECTIVE OPERATING RANGE?
- The light pattern displayed continues but you are unable to make changes until your return to the effective operating range.
WHAT MAY I DO IF ONE OF THE LED LIGHTS DOES NOT LIGHT OR DOES NOT MATCH THE OTHER SOLID COLORS?
- Presently there is no replacement LED. Please contact Customer Support at 1-877-398-7337 for assistance.
HOW DO I USE MY ITWINKLE WI-FI SETS?
- Follow the quick start instruction guide here.
WHAT MAY I DO IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT DISPLAYING THE FEATURE I AM SELECTING IN THE APP OR MULTIPLE SETS ARE NOT SHOWING A SYNCHRONIZED FEATURE AS SELECTED?
- The Wi-Fi signal may have experienced lag in your connection. To refresh, unplug all sets, and plug sets in one-by-one, beginning with the set coded “01” followed by “02”, etc. This will refresh the communication device. Wait 10 seconds after unplugging a set to plug it back in.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT CONTROL OR LOSE CONTROL OF A SET?
- If your set(s) will not function properly, the best way to remedy your sets is to reset them. Follow the resetting sets instructions below. Isolating individual sets for resetting is the best method for ensuring proper App performance.
WHAT MAY I DO IF THE APP FEATURES DO NOT RESPOND TO MY TOUCH?
- The App may have locked up. You should exit the app and use your device's ability to force close the App entirely before reentering the App.
HOW DO I SET OR RESET A PASSWORD?
Follow the instructions here.
HOW DO I RESET OR RECODE A LIGHT SET?
- Follow the instructions here.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE POWER IN MY HOME IS TEMPORARILY OUT?
- Once the power is restored the light set would retain the same light pattern that was last displayed.
MAY I USE MY PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
- No. The lights are intended for seasonal use only 90 days a year. Using the lights longer would shorten set life and void the warranty.