PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Products are guaranteed only if used as intended (residential seasonal installation and use, 90 days max. per year). All accessories that may be packed with your product, such as clips and stakes, are guaranteed for the first season only.
WHAT YOUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Commercial applications
- An individual unlit bulb/LED
- Misuse or tampering
- Damage caused by improper consumer handling, storage, or product alteration
- Components that may weather, age, or discolor due to a chemical reaction when exposed to UV, oils, heat, acid raid, atmospheric oxygen, and some salts.
Click here for full warranty terms.
You may purchase replacement accessories here.
Register your product.
Please register your product prior to filing a warranty claim. Product registration is available online here or by mailing in the enclosed registration card to: Nicolas Holiday Inc., 204 Spring Hill Road, Trumbull, CT 06611, Attention: Customer Service. You must provide a legible copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase in order to process your registration. If you have already done this, please proceed.
Check the length of your warranty.
The length of your warranty is located on your retail carton as well as on the insert inside your carton. Your coverage begins on the date of purchase on your sales receipt.
What your warranty entitles you to.
Your warranty entitles you to two (2) options:
- You may send your tree or individual section(s) prepaid to our authorized tree repair center at: St. Nick's Fix, 246 Spring Hill Road, Trumbull, CT 06611, Attention: Customer Service. Return shipment is free of charge. Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for processing. Note: We do not send new trees or sections prior to receiving a returned tree or section(s).
- If all or part of the tree fails to light after troubleshooting, then replacement light strands for the unlit rows will be sent to you along with installation instructions. Replacement light strands will be sent within four (4) to six (6) weeks of your request.